Conscious Hearts

Make a donation - Conscious Hearts

It’s your turn to change the world by making a donation!


By supporting our actions for needy children in Madagascar you are helping to build a better world.

You have two options • Make a single donation that we will use where our needs are the greatest• Make a monthly donation to support our activities in a sustainable manner (by checking the box)

What you give a real impact, for example:

500 $ = 15 school kits

100 $ = 20 medical consultations

50 $ = 130 snacks

Make a donation and share our hashtag #IsupportConsciousHearts on twitter and facebook, share your commitment for children in Madagascar !

To make online donations thank you fill in the form below, you can make your payment on paypal (with or without an account by credit card): [dgx-donate]

Thank your for donate to charities !

Allocation of financial ressources

83% of our financial resources are devoted to our social missions that include social support, education, health, nutrition, sponsorship activity and child protection. The remaining 17% is divided between the cost of communication, research funds, and management.